Sharing all-time best Quotes from Gandhiji on this Gandhi Jayanti 2017. In this article, we are sharing some best meaningful collection of Gandhi Jayanti Quotes, Wishes, and Messages which you can send to your social networking friends.
These are the best Gandhi Jayanti 2017 Quotes to share with your beloved ones on Facebook and Whatsapp, We have also shared a high printable Gandhi Jayanti Images for you to share with friends, family, and relatives, You can also print out these Gandhi Jayanti Pictures.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes in English 2017
- Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its corruption and lawlessness.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- Seven Deadly Sins Wealth without work Pleasure without conscience Science without humanity Knowledge without character Politics without principle Commerce without morality Worship without sacrifice.
- As human begins, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world- that is the myth of the atomic age- as in being able to remake ourselves.
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problem.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- Hatred is not essential for nationalism. Race hatred will kill the real national spirit.
- The world is big enough to satisfy everyone’s needs, but will always be too small to satisfy everyones greed.
- If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.
- If you worry about yesterday’s failures, then today’s successes will be few. The future depends on what we do in the present
More Stuff: Dhanteras Images
- There are two days in the year that we can not do anything, yesterday and tomorrow
- The person who discovered the law of love was a far greater scientist than any of our modern scientists. Only our explorations have not gone far enough and so it is not possible for everyone to see all its workings.
- A person who is worried about the outcome of his work does not see his goal; he sees only his opposition and the obstacles before him.
- Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
- Once one assumes an attitude of intolerance, there is no knowing where it will take one. Intolerance, someone has said, is violence to the intellect and hatred is violence to the heart.